- Reduced price
Product description: Sensor of smoke and carbon monoxide - FireAngel SCB10-INT
Sensor of carbon monoxide and smoke, powered by built-inlithium battery that requires no charging or replacement throughout the period of up to 10 years. The device protects both from the risk of carbon monoxide poisoning and fire.
SCB10-INT- a device of the highest class, providing protection from the risk of carbon monoxide poisoning. It contains a built-in lithium battery, which allows for hands-free maintenance for 10 years.In case of detection of danger, the device makes aloud alarmsound and visual signal.
Did you know that only two or three inhalations of toxic smoke from a fire can cause loss of consciousness?
For adults, death may occur within three minutes, for children even in under one minute.
Sensors of smoke and carbon monoxide should be put in the boiler room, bathroom, kitchen, hall, garage.
The main characteristics of the sensor of smoke and carbon monoxide FireAngel SCB10-INT
- The 2in1 sensor to detect carbon monoxide and smoke
- Advanced electrochemical and optical sensor
- The 10-year built-in battery
- 3-year warranty
- Certificate of compliance with the standardEN50291-1:2010 + A1:2012 and EN140604:2005
Technical characteristics of the sensor of smoke and carbon monoxide FireAngel SCB10-INT
Technology: optical and elektrochemical
Power supply: built-in lithium battery for 10 years, it does not require charging or replacement
- The volume of the alarm: 85 dB (at a distance of 3 m)
- Operating temperature: 0 °C to -40 °C
- Operating humidity: up to 90% RH
- Storage temperature: -20 °C to 50 °C
- Storage humidity: up to 93 % RH
- Certificate: BS EN14604:2005 and BS EN 50291-1: 2010
- Dimensions: 134 x 39,4 mm
- Weight: 200 g
- Warranty: 3 years
Before connecting, refer to the kit's instructions.