- LCD display 2x16 characters,
- Driver compatible with HD44780
- Backlight: yellow-green, black characters
- Module size : 80 x 36 mm
- Sign sizes: 2,45 x 5,00 mm
- Operating temperature range : -20 to +70 °C
In our offer, you will find also display with soldered connectors.
Popular alphanumeric LCD display supplied with 5 V. Characterized by its simplicity, great availability and the numerous support for many microcontrollers.
The product is compatible with Arduino
Library LiquidCrystal which provides support for the display, is in the standard set of libraries and sample programs downloaded with the environment Arduino.
Dimensions and leads
The selection of the registry of display guide
(low state) or data register (high state)
|5||R/W||Read (low state) / Record (status high)|
|6||E||Unlocking the display|
|15||LEDA||Powering the backlight +5V|
|16||LEDK||Mass of illumination|
The display can be controlled in the following modes:
- 8-bit without reading the busy flag - to transmit are required eight lines of data bus and two control lines (RS, E - RW is connected to ground).
- 8-bit with the read of busy flag - to transmit are required eight lines of data bus and three control lines (RS, E, RW).
- The 4-bit with the read of busy flag - for transmission are required four lines of the data bus and three control lines(RS, E, RW).
- 4-bit without reading the busy flag - for transmission are required four lines of data bus and two control lines (RS, E - RW is connected to ground)).
The most frequently selected method of communication is the mode in 4-bit without reading the busy flag. Sending a half-byte allows you to save valuable leads I/O of microcontroller - used are only four data lines (8-bit captures eight of them). No reading of the busy flag introduces the need to use software delays but allows you to save another line - R/W. This pin can be connected permanently to the masses because the data will be transported in one direction only, to display.