Product description: Additional speaker for Pimoroni Pirate Radio
An additional speaker for the Pimoroni Pirate Radio - Pi Zero W Project Kit, which allows you to build your own radio based on the Raspberry Pi Zero. The speaker has a diameter of about 76 mm (3''), a power of 5 W and an impedance of 4 Ω. You will need to assemble the product case / stand yourself. The package includes all necessary components for assembly, except tools (you will need a screwdriver).
In our store you will also find Pimoroni Pirate Radio - Pi Zero W Project Kit - a kit for building your own radio.
- Power: 5 W
- Impedance: 4 ohm
- Diameter: 76 mm (3'')
- The speaker wires have their insulation removed at the ends. This makes it easy to connect them to the pHAT BEATcap
- Housing/stand material: acrylic
- The feet of the stand have rubber, non-slip feet
- Dimensions of assembled speaker: 105 x 80 55 mm
- Speaker for Pimoroni Pirate Radio - 1 pc.
- Acrylic cabinet / stand components
- Plastic screws M3 - 8 pcs.
- Plastic nuts M3 - 10 pcs.