Description: PyBadge Starter Kit - mini console - Adafruit 4623.
Portable game console from Adafruit. The kit includes a mini PyBadge console, battery, USB cable and a comfortable lanyard with a double hook. The console can be programmed using MakeCode Arcade and Python language, allowing the user to create their own personalised games. The module has a 1.8" TFT display with a resolution of 160 x 128 px and 8 buttons, located in strategic locations of the panel. PyBadge can be combined with FeatherWing overlays using the connectors located on the bottom of the console. The module also has STEMMA connectors - two 3-pin ADC / PWM and one 4-pin I2Ccommunication.
- Clock: 120 MHz
- Flash memory: 512 kB
- Memory RAM: 192 kB
- SPI Flash Memory: 2 MB
- TFT display:
- Diagonal: 1.8"
- Resolution: 160 x 128 px
- 8 buttons with silicone caps
- 5 signalling NeoPixel LEDs
- Built-in elements:
- Light sensor
- 3-axis accelerometer
- Mini speaker and buzzer
- Mono Class-D speakerphone controller
- Li-Pol battery port with built-in charging function
- USB port for battery charging, programming and debugging
- Two FeatherWings compatible female slats
- Ports of TSU
- Power supply: Li-Ion battery Li-Ion
- Dimensions: 85.7 x 54.6 x 10 mm
- Weight: 29,3 g
ByBadge console can be programmed in three ways:
- MakeCode Arcade - the easiest bootloader, which allows you to create games using block programming and load games via bootloader.
- CircuitPython - supports a wide range of sensors; it allows you to create graphics, play wave files and create text in any font.
- Arduino IDE - the most efficient and a bit more advanced; the manufacturer provides Adafruit Arcada library for Arduino.
- Mini PyBadge console
- Li-Ion battery with cable
- Black double-hook lanyard
- USB cable with dedicated plug