The module is powered via battery and with the real-time clock RTC PCF8523 and a slot for microSD memory cards. FeatherWing extends the capabilities of the modules from Feather series by saving the actual data on the memory card.
The board was equipped with battery-poweredthe PCF8523 real-time clock with resonator of 32 kHz, supported byI2C, as well as the microSD slot supported by SPI. FeatherWing works with Feather modules - based on systems: ATmega32u4, ATSAMD21 or ESP8266.
To communicate with the SD card, use the SD library built into the Arduino IDE. For Feathermodules with the ESP8266 Pen, pin CS of the SD card is on GPIO15, and for Atmel M0 and32u4 - on pin GPIO10. RTC shoul be handled via the RTClib library.
- FeatherWing extending the Feather modules' capabilities
- Real-time clock RTC PCF8523 with I2C bus
- Slot for microSD memory cards with SPI bus (microSD memory card is sold separately)
- A place forthe battery CR1220(not included, sold separately)
- Set has goldpin connectors for self-assembly
- Dimensions: 51 x 23 x 1.6 mm
- Weight: approx. 5 g