A small module with a 32-bit microcontroller ARM Cortex M0 ATSAMD21G18 and wi-fi module ATWINC1500. Feather is designed for portable projects. Thanks to the microUSB connector and uploaded bootloader, module can be programmed from the Arduino IDE. Board has a small size, can be supplied voltage from USB port or rechargeable battery 3,7 V LiPol. On the board is a connector u.FL for attaching the external antenna wi-fi.
- Built-in microcontroller with Cortex M0+, it has a 12-bit ADC transducer, 10-bit DAC, supports UART, SPI, I2C and PWM, DMA, native USB
The device has built-in wi-fi ATWINC1500 module that works in 802.11 b/g/n standard. It supports Soft AP and SSL mode, and WEP, WPA and WPA2.
- On the board is a connector u.FL to connect an external wi-fi antenna - in our offer there are also SMA - u.FL adapters.
- System features the compact dimensions, the board has only: 54 x 23 x 8 mm, its weight is approx. 6 g.
- On board is a built-in charging system Li-Pol cells with current delivery up to 200 mA.
- 20 pins of GPIO allows you to connect any devices, to pin 13, as in the Arduino, connected was the LED
Controller Feather is designed for mobile projects. Thanks to the integrated connector, it is possible to power it from the rechargeable LiPol battery 3.7 V. The battery voltage was led through an analog pin, so you can constantly monitor the state of charge of the lipol. Also available is powering from the microUSB port.
Programming (Arduino IDE)
The module can be programmed using the Arduino IDE. For this, you will need to configure the software in a way provided by the manufacturer and connect the board using the microUSB cable. The settings of the Arduino IDE are available on the website of the manufacturer.
- Supply voltage: lipol 3.7 V or USB 5 V slot
- ATSAMD21G18 ARM Cortex M0 3.3 V microcontroller:
- Flash memory: 256 KB
- SRAM: 32 KB
- Clock frequency: internal oscillator 48 MHz
- Built-in wi-fi module ATWINC1500:
- Support for Soft AP and SSL
- Protections: WEP, WPA, WPA2
- Installed Arduino bootloader
- Works with a modified version of the Arduino IDE
- MicroUSB connector for programming, in our offer, you will find the appropriate wire
- Installed voltage regulator AP2112K-3.3 3.3 V with current delivery up to 300 mA
- Power supply from USB port or with a lipol battery 3.7 V
- 20 GPIO pins
- 8 PWM outputs
- 10 analog inputs (one for the battery voltage measurement)
- 1 x analog output
- Built-in lipol charging module 200 mA with LED which informs about the status
- LED for pin 13
- The reset button
- This kit includes the goldpin connectors for self-soldering.
- Dimensions: 54 x 23 x 8 mm
- Weight: approx. 6 g