A small module from Feather family with a 32-bit microcontroller ARM Cortex M0 ATSAMD21G18 known from Arduino Zero and the radio module RFM96 433 MHz of long range (LoRa). Feather is designed for portable projects. On board is a connector microUSB, through which the system can be programmed in the Arduino IDE. There is also place for other elements, such as buttons or sensors.
- Built-in microcontroller with Cortex M0, supports UART, SPI, I2C and PWM
The device has a built-in module RFM96 LoRa Radio (433 MHz) for the transmission of data on the distance
- System is characterized by the compact dimensions, the board has only: 50,8 x 23 x 7,2 mm, its weight is app. 6 g.
- On board is a built-insystem of charging the cells Li-Pol with maximum output current up to 100 mA.
- 20GPIO pins allow to connect any device to pin 13, as in the Arduino connected connected was led.
Controller Feather is designed for mobile projects. Thanks to the integrated connector, possible is powering it from the battery Lipol 3.7 V. The battery voltage was output through an analog pin, so you can constantly monitor the LiPol's level of charging. Available is also powering from the microUSB port.
Programming (Arduino IDE)
The module can be programmed using the Arduino IDE environment. For this, you will need to configure the software in the way described by the manufacturer, and connect the board using the microUSB cable. The settings of the Arduino IDE are available on the website of the manufacturer.
- Supply voltage: lipol 3.7 V or slot for USB 5 V
- Microcontroller ATSAMD21G18 ARM Cortex M0 3.3 V:
- Flash memory: 256 KB
- SRAM: 32 KB
- Clock frequency: internal oscillator 48 MHz
- Integrated module LoRa RFM9X:
- Working frequency: 433MHz
- Sensitivity: up to -148 dBm
- Installed the Arduino bootloader
- Works with a modified version of the Arduino IDE
- ConnectormicroUSBfor programming, in our offer, you will findthe appropriate wire
- Installed voltage regulator 3.3 V with an output current up to 500 mA
- Power supply from USB port or with a lipo battery 3.7 V
- 20 GPIO pins
- 8 PWM pins
- 10 analog inputs (one for the battery voltage measurement)
- 1 x analog output
- Built-in charging module LiPol 100 mA with a LED indicating the status
- Led for pin 13
- The reset button
- This kit includes the goldpin connectors for self-soldering
- Dimensions: 50,8 x 23 x 7,2 mm
- Weight: approx. 6 g