Description: Banana Pi M3 2GB RAM + 8GB EMMC Octa-Core WiFi - DC socket
Banana Pi M3 is a minicomputer equipped with 2 GB of RAM, built-in 8GB of EMMC Flash, eight-core processor Allwinner A83T ARM Cortex A7 with a clock frequency of 1.8 GHz Octa Core and connectors, i.a.: 2 x USB, SATA, microSD slot, HDMI, jack and Bluetooth 4.0. Board has 40 pins of GPIO and interfaces: UART, I2C, SPI. The M3 version also has a built-in wi-fi module. Built-in buttons: Reset, Power, Uboot and the IR receiver are useful in the process of operation of the module.
The advantage of Banana Pi M3, is eight-core processor with a clock frequency of 1.8 GHz, 2 GB RAM, built-in wifi module and 8 GB of EMMC Flash. In this version, the manufacturer returned to easy SATA port that allows you to quickly read data from an external hard drive. This version is powered through the DC socket 1.6 x 4.4 mm - in our assortment, you will find a special adapter.
This version is powered through the DC socket 1.6 x 4.4 mm . In our offer, you will find a special adapter.
Specification of: Banana Pi M3 2GB RAM + 8GB EMMC Octa-Core WiFi - DC socket
- CPU: Allwinner A83T
- Core: ARM Cortex-A7 octa-core
- Clock Speed: 2 GHz
- Cache: 5126 KB L1, 1 MB L2
- RAM: 2 GB LP DDR3
- Memory EMMC Flash: 8GB
- Graphics: PowerVR SGX544MP1 compatible with OpenGL ES 2.0, OpenCL 1.x, DX 9_3
- Integrated wi-fi 802.11 b/g/n (built-in module AP 6212)
- Built-in Bluetooth BT4.0
- Memory eMMC 8 GB
- Slot for SD memory cards
- HDMI slot
- Jack 3.5 mm audio, video
- Built-in microphone
- Ethernet Port
- 2 USB ports
- 40 pins of GPIO
- Interface for connecting a dedicated camera
- Three built-in buttons: Power, Reset, Uboot
- Built-in IR receiver
- Dimensions: 92 x 60 mm
- Power supply: 5 V / 2 A - DC connector 1.6 x 4.4 mm
- Weight: 45 g
For maximum performance, we recommend the use of additional radiator installed on the chip A83T.
The picture and sound
Banana Pi has a HDMI connector through which you can send picture and sound. In addition, the board has been equipped with a connector jack, to which you can connect headphones or output an analog video signal.
Banana Pi has a built-in EMMC, it also uses a microSD memory card. The operating system can be uploaded via the computer with the reader. The operating system can be downloaded for free from the manufacturer's website.
Banana Pi has basic communication interfaces that can be found in office computers of PC class. In addition to the previously listed connectors of audio and video, the user has at his or her disposal:
- two USB ports, to which can be connected, for example, a mouse, a keyboard, a wi-fi card or USB flash drive. If you find that the slots are too short, you can increase their number using an external USB HUB.
- Ethernet slot, that is the ability to directly connect to the network.
- the wi-fi module - the Banana Pi M3 has built-in wi-fi module with connector for external antenna.
- 40 x GPIO - outputs/inputs with general purpose that can be used to control the LEDs, buttons, drivers of engines. Among them are the pins supporting interfaces: I2C, SPI and UART.
- SATA connector - for connecting hard drive up to 2 TB using the appropriate cable.
- the lead on the camera - connector designed for the Banana PI camera.
As a power source, the system uses the DC connector 1.6 x 4.4 mm, to which must be connected the 5 V power supply with performance of at least 2 A. In our assortment, you will find a special adapter.