Product description: Brushless motor controller (BLDC) Redox 30A
The Redox brushless motor controller is powered by a 2S-4S LiPo battery or 5-10 NiXX cells. Continuous current up to 30 A, instantaneous 40 A, BEC 3A/5V. Software version 2.0.
Programmable operating modes of the controller
- Choice of battery type: NiMH + NiCD / LiPo + LiIon (default)
- Selectable cut-off at low voltage: Power reduction (default) / "hard" cut-off
- Configurable voltage cut-off thresholds: low, medium, high (LiPo 2.8V / 3.0V / 3.2V / cell; NiMH 0% / 60% / 65% initial voltages)
- Adjustable overtaking angle (Engine Timing) (low/medium/high)
- Selection of take-off curve: Very soft / soft (default) / linear Flight mode (Governor): Airborne (default) / Helicopter Direction of engine: Regular (default) / Reverse
- Flight Mode Selection: Flight Mode (Governor): Flight (default) / Helicopter
- Motor direction selection: regular (default) / reverse
- Two brake modes: (off - speed down / on - torque stop)
- All programmable controller settings can be reset to factory default values.
- The tension of work: LiPo 2-4s (7.4 - 14.7 V) or 5-10 NiXX cells (6 - 12 V )
- Continuous flowing current: 30 A
- BEC: 3A/5V
- Max. Current: 40A/10 sec.
- Length: 52 mm
- Width: 25 mm
- Height: 8 mm
- Weight: 28 g
- Connectors: Deans/3x Deans plug 3.5 mm gold socket