Description: Li-Pol 1S single cell 3.7V miniUSB charger - SparkFun PRT-12711
Simple charger for 1-purpose lithium-polymer batteries with a nominal voltage of 3.7V. Maximum charging current is selected with a jumper: 500 mA or 100 mA. The circuit is powered via a mini USB connector with a cable or from the power supply unit via a DC connector. Details and description of compatible batteries can be found in the documentation .
On the board you will find it:
- charging circuit (MCP73831T)
- jumper in the form of soldering padsto select the charging current
- connector tosolder the LED- indicating the charging status
- The miniJST charging socket marked BATT IN->.
- SYS OUT <- sys="" out="" -="" sys="" out="" -="" sys="" out="" -="" li="">
- mini USB connector - mounted
- DC power supply socket - mounted
- holes to solder goldpin connectors for battery charging with a customized plug