Description: Gearbox - STEAM LAB - mechanical model kit - veneer - 120 elements - Ugearsmodels 70131
Educational mechanical model consisting of 120 pieces that, when assembled independently, form a four-speed gearbox. The kit also includes a pocket guide explaining the principles of the mechanism, presenting the history of the origin of the gearbox and containing interesting tasks. The model is also compatible with the Ugears AR application. It does not contain electronic components, and the elements move thanks to the appropriate placement of a rubber band. The gearbox can work in several modes: gear 1, 2 and 3 and reverse gear. The open design allows you to observe the mechanisms at work in each gear, which is useful for learning the basic relationships of mechanics. The package contains veneer (plywood) sheets from which it is enough to press out ready-made elements and then join them together according to the illustrated instructions included in the kit. No glue or additional assembly parts are needed to assemble the model. Assembly is very simple and takes between 1 and 2 hours.
- Model: STEAM LAB gearbox
- Type: mechanical model
- The model is designed to be assembled without glue.
- Precisely cut out elements with the use of laser method
- Elements set in motion with a rubber band
- Multiple driving modes: gears 1, 2, 3 and reverse
- Compatible with the Ugears ARapp
- Instruction language: UKR, ENG, DEU, FRA, POL, SPA, ITA, RUS, JAP, KOR, CHI
- Material of construction of elements: veneer (plywood)
- Number of elements: 120 pieces.
- Assembly time: 1 to 2 hours
- Model dimensions: 130 x 100 x 110 mm
In our offer you will also find other mechanical models from Ugearsmodels.