Description: Differential - STEAM LAB - mechanical model kit - veneer - 163 parts - Ugearsmodels 70132
A stylized educational model in the form of a differential mechanism. The set consists of 163 elements, which must be assembled by yourself according to the included instructions. Designed to convey basic information about the laws of mechanics. It contains construction elements such as drive wheels, locking lever, side gears and locking clutch. The mechanism used allows the model to turn without stopping the wheels. The model does not contain electronic components, and the elements move thanks to the appropriate application of the rubber band. The package contains sheets of veneer (plywood), from which it is enough to squeeze out the finished elements, and then combine them according to the illustrated instructions included in the kit. No glue or additional assembly parts are needed to assemble the model. Assembly is very simple and takes from 1 to 2 hours.
Technical specification of the kit
- Model: differential mechanism - STEAM LAB
- Type: mechanical model
- The model designed for self-assembly without glue
- Precisely cut out elements using laser method
- Elements set in motion with a rubber band
- Compatible with the Ugears ARapplication
- Language of instruction: UKR, ENG, DEU, FRA, POL, SPA, ITA, RUS, JAP, KOR, CHI
- Material of construction of elements: veneer (plywood)
- Number of elements: 163 pieces.
- Assembly time: 1 to 2 hours
- Model dimensions: 180 x 140 x 110 mm
In our offer you will also find other mechanical models from Ugearsmodels.