Description: Pendulum - STEAM LAB - mechanical model for assembly - veneer - 92 elements - Ugearsmodels 70133
Educational mechanical model consisting of 92 elements, which after self-assembly form a pendulum - the most basic and reliable mechanism for measuring time. The set also includes a pocket guide explaining how the mechanism works, presenting the history of the creation of the pendulum and containing interesting activities. The model is also compatible with the Ugears AR application. It does not contain electronic components, and the elements move thanks to the appropriate placement of a rubber band. The principle of operation of the pendulum is very simple - it is based on the use of a constant amplitude of oscillation, which results from the influence of gravity (mass) and potential energy (force of elastic band tension). The model also contains a screwed gear wheel. The package contains sheets of veneer (plywood), from which it is sufficient to press out the finished elements, and then combine them according to the illustrated instructions included in the kit. No glue or additional assembly parts are required to assemble the model. Assembly is very simple and takes between 1 and 2 hours.
The model is compatible with the Ugears AR application that allows you to immerse yourself in virtual reality and learn the secrets of the mechanism.
Technical specification of the set
- Model: pendulum - STEAM LAB
- Type: mechanical model
- The model designed for self-assembly without glue
- Precisely cut out elements using a laser method.
- Elements set in motion with a rubber band
- Compatible with the Ugears ARapplication
- Language of instruction: UKR, ENG, DEU, FRA, POL, SPA, ITA, RUS, JAP, KOR, CHI
- Material of construction of elements: veneer (plywood)
- Number of elements: 92 pieces.
- Assembly time: 1 to 2 hours
- Model dimensions: 110 x 80 x 170 mm
In our offer you will also find other proposals of mechanical models from Ugearsmodels.