Description: Curve fitting - STEAM LAB - mechanical model kit - veneer - 109 elements - Ugearsmodels 70138
The set consists of 109 elements designed for self-assembly. 3D puzzle after assembling creates an impressive cur ve meter - designed to measure the length of curved lines. With it you can accurately calculate the distance between points on the map. The model is equipped with a measuring wheel, a dial and a pointer. As the wheel moves along the measured line, the pointer moves along the dial face, on which the units of measurement are marked. To get the result, multiply the data by the denominator on the scale in which the map was made. The kit also includes a pocket guide explaining how the mechanism works, presenting the history of the creation of the pendulum and containing interesting tasks. The model is also compatible with the Ugears AR application. The package contains veneer (plywood) sheets, from which you just need to press out the finished elements, and then connect them together according to the illustrated instructions included in the kit.
Technical specification of the kit
- Model: cammer - STEAM LAB
- Type: mechanical model
- Model designed for self-assembly without glue
- Precisely cut out elements using a laser method
- Equipped with measuring wheel, clock face and pointer
- Elements set in motion with a rubber band
- Compatible with the Ugears ARapp
- Instruction language: UKR, ENG, DEU, FRA, POL, SPA, ITA, RUS, JAP, KOR, CHI
- Material of construction of elements: veneer (plywood)
- Number of elements: 109 pieces.
- Assembly time: 1 to 2 hours
- Model dimensions: 115 x 103 x 57 mm
In our offer you will also find other proposals of mechanical models from Ugearsmodels.