Product description: Mechanical Aquarium - mechanical model to assemble - veneer - 325 elements - Ugearsmodels 70155
Wooden model, moving parts, 3D puzzle, tropical fish - another mechanical model from Ugearsmodels in the form of Mechanical Aquarium. The set consists of 325 elements made of veneer (plywood). The model does not have any electronic components, and all movable parts move thanks to a spring mechanism. The package contains plywood sheets from which you just need to press out the finished parts and connect them together following the illustrated instructions included in the kit. No glue or additional assembly parts are required to assemble the model. The assembly takes from 6 to 8 hours.
Special features of the mechanical aquarium
- The aquarium inhabitants are two tropical fish and a seahorse
- Realistic appearance thanks to elements such as algae, algae and fish that move in different directions to stimulate the movement of waves
- First spring-loaded model - to make the model move, turn the knob under the aquarium about 25 half-turns and switch it from "STOP" to "SWIM" mode
- You can stop the model at any time or just enjoy the movements of the automatic fish and leaves (for about 40 seconds on a single shot)
- Models from Ugearsmodels are a smart and engaging hobby and an ideal gift for anyone of any age
- All puzzles are made of veneer (plywood), so they smell like wood
Technical specification of the set
- Model: mechanical aquarium
- Type: mechanical model
- Model designed to be assembled independently without glue
- Language of instruction: UKR, ENG, DEU, FRA, POL, SPA, ITA, RUS, JAP, KOR, CHI
- Material of the elements: veneer
- Number of elements: 325 pieces.
- Level of difficulty: medium
- Assembly time: 6 to 8 hours
- Dimensions of the model: 235 x 235 x 200 mm
In our offer you can find also other mechanical models from Ugearsmodels.