Description: Distance sensor Leddar M16 - 100m 95°
Leddar M16 is an advanced distance sensor, consisting of 16 separate modules. It is characterized by rapid and accurate measurement in the range from 0 to 100 m with the accuracy of up to 5 cm and emition of the beam in the range of 95 °.
A screenshot of the measurements of the sensor, details can be found inthe technical documentation.
The module is equipped with software Leddar Enabler SDK which has a user-friendly interface. In addition, it includes libraries .NET and C++ and sample code of the program for RS-485 / MODBUS for Windows and Linux, as well as examples of integration with the environment LabVIEW and MatLab.
The main features of the module Ladder M16
- Proven reliability even in difficult conditions
- Resistance to ambient light
- No movable parts
- Easy integration with other systems thanks to the software
- Low energy consumption
- Excellent ratio of quality to price
- The radius of the beam: 95 °
- Detection range: 0 to 100 m
- Accuracy: 5 cm
- Data update frequency: from 6.25 Hz to 100 Hz
- Resolution: 10 mm
- Power consumption: 4 W
- Interfaces: USB, RS-485, CAN, UART
- The wavelength of light: 940nm
- Power supply: 12 V or 24 V DC (selection through jumper)
- Operating temperature: -40 °C to 85 °C
- Dimensions: 104 x 66 x 46 mm
- Weight: 180 g