Product description: Simple servo controller with continuous operation - Servo Trigger Continuous
A module that makes it easy to operate a 360-degree continuous servo system. After receiving an external signal, the controller moves the servo from position A to position B at a fixed speed. These values are set using three built-in potentiometers. The module allows you to control the servo without programming. It has a built-in Atmel ATtiny84 microcontroller, which already has the necessary software.
The module operates with a voltage of 5 V and a current of 5 mA. Be careful when connecting it so as not to damage it with too high a voltage. The controller enables cascade connection of several pieces by connecting VCC and GND on adjacent boards.
- Power supply voltage:
- Recommended: 5 V
- Maximum: 5,5 V
- Power consumption: 5 mA
- Controls the continuous rotation of the servo
- Three potentiometers built in:
- A: sets the servo position with the switch open
- B: sets the servo position when the switch is closed
- T: Sets the movement time between A and B and B and A
- Configurable input polarity
- Compatible with analogue servers
- Built-in ISP interface for reprogramming