Module with 1.54" e-paper display with a resolution of 152 x 152 px. Communicates via the SPI interface, e.g. with Arduino or Raspberry Pi. Thanks to the e-paper technology the device does not tire the eyes like the traditional screens do. It displays three colors: black, yellow and white as a background. This kind of display can be used for reading e-books and e-journals.
The module has 8-pin connector raster 2.54 mm.
Includes connecting cable.
The device has an 8-pin connector.
|VCC||Supply voltage: 3.3 V|
|GND||The grounf of the system.|
|DIN||Pin MOSI of SPI interface.|
|CLK||Clock pin of SPI.|
|CS||Chip select activated at low state.|
Selection data / command.
High state - data
Low state - command
|RST||External reset activated at low state.|
|BUSY||Output status "busy", activated at low state.|
- The module is compatible with Arduino and Raspberry
- Supply voltage: 3.3 V
- Power (screen refresh): 26.4 MW
- Interface: SPI
- The gray level: 2
- Update time: 27 seconds
- Displayable colors: black, white and yellow
- External dimensions: 31.8 x 37.32 x 1.05 mm
- The size of the display: 27.51 x 27.51 mm
- Pixel: 0.181 x 0.181 mm
- Resolution: 152 x 152 px
- Connecting cable included
- Viewing angle: 170 °