Description: 3D printer cover - small 480 x 600 x 720 mm
Cover made of durable fabric, protected from the inside with flame-retardant aluminum foil. It is used to cover the open workspace in small 3D printers. Provides constant temperature around the printout, also protects against the phenomenon of tearing off the heating table of 3D model by accidental gusts of air, appearing in the room. The cover is made of abrasion resistant material. It can be easily put on the device and taken off after finishing work. The product dimensions are 480 x 600 x 720 mm. It is compatible with the following Creality printers: Ender-3, Ender-3 Pro, CP-01, Ender-2, CR-100.
The use of the cover in the devices with open work field provides good thermal insulation. 3D printer forms the printout all the time at the same ambient temperature. This reduces the negative effects of low temperature on the 3D model.
Aluminum foil with combustion inhibitor used in the cover is resistant to high temperatures and corrosion. It also provides very good thermal insulation. The cover, in addition to improving the quality of 3D models, also increases the safety of using a 3D printer.
The material cover of the chamber rests on a metal frame, consisting of corner connectors and metal crossbars. It ensures high stability of the construction. It is also very easy to assemble and disassemble.
Other functionalities of the cover
- The material used to manufacture the cover is waterproof and windproof.
- Three-way corner connectors ensure high stability of the construction.
- High quality aluminium foil ensures constant temperature of the model.
- Durable zipper, allowing to close the compartment tightly (this element has strong seams, it is also corrosion resistant).
Specification of the cover
- Material: aluminum foil with combustion inhibitor
- Compatible Creality printers: Ender-3, Ender-3 Pro, CP-01, Ender-2, CR-100
- Dimensions after assembling the case: 480 x 600 x 720 mm
- Weight: 2.45 kg