Product description: Try different materials - small setTry different materials - the small set is a solution for people who want to check how to work with different types of filaments without having to buy large spools. The set was selected based on the most popular and reliable materials from different manufacturers. All the filaments are vacuum packed, with a moisture absorber, so we don't have to open all the cartridgesimmediately. The set is an ideal solution for those who are just beginning their adventure with 3D printing, as well as for those who need a variety of materials in their projects. The package includes materials such as PLA, ABS, PETG, FLEX and PLA mixed with wood.
Importing material profiles into Cura.
Set compositionThe product consists of such materials as:
- Filament Print-Me EcoLine PLA 1,75mm - Anthracite Black
- ABS vinegar filter 1.75mm - White
- Print-Me Swift PETG 1.75mm - Green Bottle
- Filament Print-Me Flex 40D 1.75mm - Fresh Green
- Filament Print-Me Flex 20D 1.75mm - Red
- Print-Me SmartFit PLA 1.75mm - Bamboo
- Types of materials: EcoLine PLA, ABS, Swift PETG, Flex 40D, Flex 20D, SmartFit PLA
- Diameter of materials: 1.75 mm
- Total net weight of the pillar: 1.35 kg
For each material in our offer we offer ready-made profiles for the Cura program, which allow you to use the filament immediately and without any configuration. For this purpose we import a file dedicated to a specific model.