A set "Master of DIY" is a package of sets and additional materials for:
Thanks to the sets included in this package, you can perform all the practical exercises described in the course of fundamentals of electronics and course of basics of Arduino programming. Performing further experiments, you will learn how to build programmable devices with currently the most popular Arduino platform. Courses are designed for absolutely beginners and explain all the basics of electronics and Arduino - anyone can start!
A set "Master of DIY" is a set of the following products:
- The set for the course of electronics, I level (version in plastic chest) + gadgets
- Set of handy tables for the course of electronics basics, I level
- The set for Arduino course, I level (version in plastic chest with original Arduino UNO) + gadgets
- Set of handy tables for the course of Arduino, I level
- FORBOT mouse pad
Purchase of these products in a package - a guarantee of compatibility of items and the lowest prices.
Set "Master of DIY" includes all of the above products in original, separate containers, making it easy to identify the elements required to perform the exercises of each course.
The kit DOES NOT HAVE multimeter required to perform certain exercises. You can use your own multimeter or add to a set, a recommended multimeter which is located in "suggested accessories" section.
The sets have unique codes that allow, i.a.:
- to confirm the originality of the product,
- to receive notification of news and updates of course
- to access additional materials and quick help on the forum.