Product description: Genibot school kit with mat, disks, organizer + online course
Educational set consisting of four GeniBot robots, accessories for the robot in four sets, additional cards, book "Early childhood education with GeniBot - Part I", double-sided educational mat and 350 pucks. Additionally, the set includes certified training and a convenient organizer. Educational elements and didactic tools have been compiled with early school age children in mind.
GeniBot - robot for learning coding offline and online
GeniBot is an educational robot with features that are useful while learning programming. It introduces the youngest users to the world of modern technologies. It also encourages them to experiment and stimulates their creativity. Working with GeniBot also influences the development of soft skills. It develops logical and algorithmic thinking, as well as a task-oriented approach to problems.
Certified online course - "Use of GeniBot robots in preschool and early school education".
Lasting up to 8 hours, this online courseis designed for teachers and educators, as well as for those who want to use GeniBot in their work with preschool and early elementary children. The training is conducted by professional trainers who, by means of films, presentations and detailed descriptions, discuss the potential and possibilities of conducting classes with GeniBot. At the beginning they teach how to introduce the robot to the didactic classes, and then they smoothly move on to the implementation of projects which use, among others, gesture control. The formula of the course has been designed in such a way as to enable the student to return to the previously covered material several times. Access to the course is valid for one year, counted from the date of activation.
- From coding on the mat to robotics - what to remember, what to pay attention to
- Different objects, different ways of coding - introduction of rotations
- Before I create my first program... how Genibot works
- Creating the first program - commands responsible for movement
- From point A to point B - GeniBot on different educational levels
- Encoding with gestures
- Introducing repetitions
- Loops in GeniBot programming
- Functions in GeniBot programming
- Conducting robot - introducing music sheets
- Maths with GeniBot - addition and subtraction cards
- GeniBot and drawing - dedicated cards
- Line tracing
- Navigating through lines on a grid
- Creating a network of robots
- GeniBot application
Early childhood education
The set includes the book "Early School Education with GeniBot - Part I", written by Anna Świć - an education expert. It contains over 100 pages with ready-made ideas for classes and instructions for teaching lessons. Among them there are lesson scenarios such as:
- We care about the environment,
- Nouns, verbs, adjectives - consolidating parts of speech with GeniBot,
- Solar system with GeniBot,
- Trip around Poland with GeniBot,
- Square or rectangle - we learn geometrical shapes with GeniBot,
- 24 hours from the life of GeniBot,
- Stairs to a loop,
- Musical code,
- Mathematical slalom with GeniBot,
- Healthy eating - we introduce the concept of functions
About the author
Anna Świć is the author of materials about GeniBot and the owner of a company dealing with trainings. She is a well-known ambassador of the EduSense brand. She is a teacher and a speech therapist by education and an educational expert by experience. She has developed a number of scenarios for teaching activities for children and teachers.
Contents of the kit
- GeniBot robot - 4 pcs.
- Accessories for Genibot - 4 sets
- Additional set of cards - 4 pieces
- Book "Early childhood education with Genibot - Part I".
- Certified online course - Using GeniBot robots in preschool and early school education
- Double-sided educational mat with dimensions of 150 x 150 cm
- 350 double-sided discs of key competences
- Organizer for pucks
- USB hub (collective charger) - 1 pc.