Product description: NotiOne GPS - GPS locator
The notiOne GPS Locator is a device that is primarily aimed at people who want to additionallyprotecttheir belongingsfrom loss or theft. They can be successfully used tomonitorthe position of a vehicle such as a car, bicycle or motorcycle. The freenotiOneapplication is used to work with the locator, which will precisely indicate the place where the device is currently located.Small sizeand weight as well as the black casing make the deviceunobtrusive. A universal bracket is included with the device to securely attach the device e.g. to a bicycle frame. The device is powered byapowerfulbatterythat allows you to work for several weeks on a single charge.
In our offer there is also aPLUS versionwith additional cover for locator. The PLUS version also offers additional functions such asforeign roaming, recordingthe history of the locationup to 30 days and a systemto inform aboutthe movement of the device.
Small dimensions of the locator and the included mounting bracket allow for
- place the device so thatwasn't obvious.
The most important features of the device
- Free mobile position monitoring application for mobile devices - notiOne
- Location on the map
- Unobtrusive design
- Large range
- Powered by a powerful battery that allows you to work with the device for several weeks on a single charge
How does notiOne GPS work?
Your device sends your location information, which has been determined by a satellite, to a server
The server processes the data and sends it to the application
- The application presents us with the position of the locator and the route it has covered
Working with the device and signalling its status
green - power is connected to the device using theUSB Cconnector
red - active device charging
white - GPS module active
The Locator will update its position every5 minuteswhen it is in motion and every 6 hours when it is stationary. The operating range of the device is limited to the country of our choice, e.g. Poland.
- Power supply: USB C 5 V / 1 A
- GSM antenna: built-in internal antenna
- GPS antenna: built-in dual-band internal antenna
- Operating temperature: - 20 to 60C
- The E-GSM band:
- Transmitter: 880 MHz to 915 MHz
- Receiver: 925 MHz to 960 MHz
- Transmitter peak power: 2 W
- Station class: 4
- GSM band:
- Transmitter: 1710 MHz to 1785 MHz
- Receiver: 1805 MHz to 1880 MHz
- Transmitter peak power: 1 W
- Station class: 1
The set includes
- GPS Locator
- USB Cable