Accurate, laser distance sensor operating in the range from 0 to 40 m with an accuracy of 0,025 m. The supply voltage is from 4.75 V to 5.5 V and consumes up to 130 mA of current. The device communicates via interfaces: I2C or PWM. The length of the projected light wave is 905 nm.
- Supply voltage: 4.75 V to 5 V
- Current consumption: up to 130 mA
- Range: 0 to 40 m
- Accuracy: +/- 0.025 m
- Working frequency: 500 Hz
- Operating temperature: -20 °C to 60 °C
- Communication: PWM or I2C
- Dimensions: 48 x 40 x 20 mm
The device uses aclass 1 laser, i.e. one which is safe in normal operating conditions. Despite this, the manufacturer recommends storing the radius away from the eyes.