Capacitive touch screen 7 " for the Raspberry Pi with a resolution of 1024 x 600 px. Works with Rasbperry Pi in version 4B, 3B+, 3B, 2B and B+ via HDMI connector and microUSB - relevant cables are included in the package. The device also works with minicomputers: Banana Pi and Beagle Bone Black. In set is also the screen in a black case with buttons.
The device will communicate via the HDMI cable (picture) and microUSB slot (touch). Both wires are included in the package.
Connecting to the Raspberry Pi
In order to run screen, you must connect the device to a Raspberry Pi via the supplied wires: HDMI and microUSB. HDMI connector transmits the image, a USB port receives data of the touch interface.
Example of connecting the screen to the Raspberry Pi.
The screen works with the latest operating system Raspbian without the need to install drivers. However, in order that the screen displays the picture properly, you should change the resolution in the configuration file. To do this, open the file config.txt with command:
sudo nano /boot/config.txt
and then at the end add the following statements:
hdmi_cvt 1024 600 60 6 0 0 0
After saving the file and rebooting the raspberry, image and touch function should work fine.
A detailed description can be found on the website of the manufacturer.
- Screen type: IPS touch, capacitive
- Diagonal: 7 "
- Resolution: 1024 x 600 px
- Standard HID Protocol to integrate with the system
- Works with:
- Rasbperry Pi in version 4B, 3B+, 3B, 2B and B+ Zero (works directly with the system from manufacturer)
- Beagle Bone Black
- Banana Pi / Banana Pro
- The display also works with PCs with Windows 7/8/8.1/10 without the need to install drivers
- Also works with all other HDMI devices (touch function not available)
- 4 mounting holes (screws included in the package)
- Connector mini-Jack 3.5 mm
- Screen dimensions: 190 x 114,6 mm
The outer dimensions of the screen.
- Screen 7" touch capacitive
- HDMI cable
- USB cable - microUSB for touch interface