Product description: RGB LED Ring WS2812B 5050 x 8 LEDs - 30mm
The ring consists of 8 individually addressed RGB LEDs with integrated controller. The module needs single pin of the microcontroller, e.g. an Arduino. The LEDs are arranged at equal distances on the circumference with an outer diameter of 30 mm. Each of them consumes a current of 18 mA, which in this case gives a total value of approx. 150 mA. The ring can be powered with a voltage of 5 V.
The used communication Protocol allows the serial connection of the LEDs. Another circuit should be connected to the output connector, combining with each other respectively, 5V, GND and OUT with IN. The manufacturer notes that when working with more than 500 LEDs, there may not be enough RAM in the Arduino Uno system.
ConnectionThe device has four terminals:
- GND - module's ground
- VCC supply voltage 18 mA current for one diode
- IN the digital control signal from the microcontroller
- OUT - output to connect the next ring
The product is compatible with Arduino and Raspberry Pi
The product works with the NeoPixel library from Adafruit:
In our offer there are also rings in other sizes.
Specification: RGB LED Ring WS2812B 5050 x 8 LEDs - 30mm
- Supply voltage: 5 V
- Current consumption: 18 mA for a single diode
- Applicable light: LED RGB WS2812B (documentation)
- Number of LEDs: 8
- Outer circle diameter: 28 mm
- The diameter of the inner circle: 16 mm