- Reduced price
Product description: Electronic Christmas tree WSSA100 - self assembly kit
A unique Christmas decoration designed not only for avid electronics. The set for self-assembly of the Christmas tree includes a prototype plate, 16 LEDs, and other electronic components necessary for the proper functioning of a simple electronic system. Here you will find suitable resistors, transistors and a battery basket on the back of the board. The device is powered by a 6F22 9 V battery, which is not included in the kit. The product has a low power consumption of only 4 mA. The kit includes an instruction manual with a detailed installation diagram.
Specification of the electronic Christmas tree
- Current consumption: up to 4 mA
- Power supply: 6F22 9 V battery (not supplied)
- Dimensions: 60 x 100 x 25 mm
- Prototype plate: 1 piece.
- LEDs: 16 pcs.
- Set of transistors: 4 pcs.
- Resistors set: 8 pcs.
- Capacitor set: 4 pcs.
- Basket for batteries with two wires with insulation removed at the ends
- Mounting screws
- Operating instructions with attached diagram