Product Description: RGB LED Ring WS2812B 5050 x 12 LEDs - 38mm
Ring composed of 12 individually addressable RGB LEDs with integrated driver. To operate the module, you only need one pin of the microcontroller, such as Arduino. The diodes are placed in equal distances on a circle with the outer diameter of 50mm. Each draws up to 18 mA, which in this case gives a total value of about 220 mA.The ring can be powered with 5 V.
The communication protocol used allows the diodes to be connected in series. Another chain should be connected to the output connector, connecting 5 V, GND and DOUT from DIN respectively. The manufacturer notes that when using more than 500 diodes, there may not be enough RAM in the Arduino Uno chip.
Connecting the LED ringThe device has four leads:
- GND - module ground
- 5 V - supply voltage, 18 mA current per one diode
- Data IN - digital control signal from the microcontroller
- Data OUT - output for connecting another ring
Product works with NeoPixel libraries from Adafruit:
Rings of other sizes are also available in our offer.
Specifications of RGB LED ring WS2812B 5050
- Supply voltage: 5 V
- Current consumption: 18 mA for one diode
- LEDs used: RGB LED WS2812B(documentation)
- Number of diodes: 12
- Circle outer diameter: 38 mm