Description of LED strip RGB WS2812 5050 x 8 LEDs - 53mm
The strip consists of 8 individually addressed RGB LEDs with integrated controller. To control the module, one microcontroller's pin is sufficient, e.g.an Arduino. The LEDs are placed at equal distances on the strip with a length of 53 mm. Each one of the LEDs, consumes up to 20 mA, which, in this case gives a total value of approx. 160 mA. The strip can be powered with voltage from 4 V to 7 V.
The used communication protocol allows the serial connection of the LEDs. Another circuit should be connected to the output connector, combining respectively 4-7VDC, GND and DOUT with DIN. The manufacturer notes that when working with more than 500 LEDs, there may not be enough RAM in the Arduino Uno system.
ConnectionThe device has four leads:
- GND- module weight
- 4-7VDC - supply voltage, 20 mA current per one LED
- DIN- digital control signal from the microcontroller
- DOUT - output to connect the next ring
The product works with the NeoPixel libraries from Adafruit:
In our offer, available are also other modules with LEDsWS2812.
Specification: LED strip RGB WS2812 5050 x 8 LEDs - 53mm
- Supply voltage: 4 V to 7 V
- Current consumption: approx. 20 mA per LED
- Applied diodes: LED RGB WS2812 (documentation)
- Number of LEDs: 8
- Strip's dimensions: 53 x 10 mm