Product description: Li-Pol Akyga 470 mAh 1S 3.7 V Li-Pol Akyga battery - 50 mm cables
Akygalithium-polymer battery, 3.7 V and 470 mAh capacity. The battery's outputs are a connector and a 2.54 mm raster socket. The cable length is 50 mm. It can be used in many devices, e.g.: digital cameras, cameras, mobile phones, multimedia players. It can also be used as a power source in model making,GPS systemsand even medicine. Akyga battery is easy to install, its self-discharge rate is slow.
Li-Pol Akyga 470 mAh 1S 3.7 V Li-Pol Akyga battery - 50 mm cables.
Main features of Li-Pol Akyga battery
- Very efficient
- It has optimal capacity in relation to the dimensions and weight of the cell
- Easy to install
- Environmentally friendly battery
- It has a slow rate of cell discharge on its own
- It is widely used e.g. in mobile devices, GPS systems, medicine
Li-Pol battery specification
- Battery type: lithium-polymer
Rated voltage: 3,7 V
Capacity: 470 mAh
Operating temperature range: -20°C to 60°C
Cable length: 50 mm
Outputs: cables with stripped insulation
Maximum charge/discharge current: 1 C (0.47 A) / 1 C
- Security: PCM
Dimensions: 30 x 30 x 6 mm
Weight: 10 g
Details in the technical documentation.
Before use, it is necessary to read the following