- Reduced price
Fast linear actuator from the SL series is equipped with an error-free mechanical system with a screw with trapezoidal thread. With built-in limit switches with a diode, the actuator stops automatically in a preset spot. The change of direction is performed by reversing polarity in the same way as in the DC motors.
The SL actuator consumes very low power, while at the same working with high speed. The other feature of the device is that it is also very quiet - almost inaudible.
- The fastest stroke in this class of electric actuators
- Tightness and resistance to adverse weather conditions (IP54)
- Easy controlling and constant power supply voltage 12V DC
- Power supply wires put out
- High quality performance aluminum
- Quiet, accurate and stable operation
- Convenient limit attachment
- Unlimited possibilities of application
- Controled by radio devices, wired remote control or automated control
|Operating temperature||-26°C to +65°C|
|Max power||50 N (50 kg)|
|The length of the stroke||400 mm|
|Overall length when assembled||650 mm|
The following chart shows the dependence of current and speed in an actuator load feature.
The dependence of rotation speed on load.
The dependence of the input current on the load.
Overall length assembled is 650 mm, stroke length 400 mm, weight of 2.35 kg.
The figure shows the dimensions of the actuator.