Product description: Module for voltage monitoring - for intelligent robots - DFRobot DFR0673
A module that allows you tomonitor voltage in real time. Designed forintelligent robots that are powered bybatteriesand rechargeablebatteries. Its task is, among others, toprotect against excessive discharge, by continuously monitoring the voltage of power supply elements. The module detects DC voltage in the range of2.5 V to 30 V DC. It does not require an external power source, because it draws energy from the monitored element. The measured values are presented on a 0.36'' segmenteddisplaywith red LEDs. The measurement error is approximately1%.
Technical specifications of the monitoring module
- Voltage detection range: from 2.5 V to 30 V DC
- Supply voltage: from 2.5 V to 30 V DC (taken from the monitored component)
- Maximum input voltage: 30 V DC (higher voltage may permanently damage the product)
- Measurement error: ± 1%
- voltage > 10 V - measurement error ± 0,3 V
- voltage < 10 V - measurement error ± 0,10 V
- Input impedance: > 100 kΩ
- Operating current: < 23 mA
- Refresh rate: approximately 300 ms
- Display type: segmented with LEDs
- Display diagonal: 0.36''
- Number of displayed digits: 3
- LED colour: red
- Working temperature range: from -10°C to 65°C
- Cable length: 20 cm
- Module dimensions: 23 x 15 x 10 mm
- Module dimensions with mounting brackets: 33 x 15 x 10 mm
- Voltage Monitoring Module from DFRobot
- Mounting bracket
- Mounting elements:
- copper spacer - 2 pcs.
- Mounting screws - 4 pcs.
In our shop you will also find intelligentmicro:Maqueenrobots.