Product description: BBC micro:bit V1 and V2 housing with side mounting brackets - clear - Kitronik 56103
Thehousing for the BBC micro :bit V1 and V2 versions is made of transparent acrylic. It has side mounting brackets that allow the module to be conveniently attached to any surface. The design of the housing effectively protects the micro:bit from damage, while not hindering access to the leads and buttons. Dimensions with screws and brackets are: 91 x 9 x 14 mm. The housing consists of 4 self-assembly parts. The manufacturer provides detailed assembly instructions.
The product is a transparent housing for the BBC micro:bit V1 and V2. The micro:bit can be purchased separately in our shop.
Functions of the housing
- Very good protection of the BBC micro:bit module
- Access to lower pins, buttons A and B as well as touch button micro:bit V2
- Connection to microUSB
- Housing compatible with micro:bit V1 and V2 versions
- Side mounting brackets for attaching the module to any surface
- Color: transparent
- Housing dimensions:
- Length without side mounting brackets: 65 mm
- Length with brackets: 91 mm
- Width: 9 mm
- Height without mounting screws: 9 mm
- Height with screws: 14 mm
- Housing for BBC micro:bit V1 and V2
- Nylon mounting screws M3 - 4 pcs.
- Nylon nuts M3 - 4 pcs.