Product description: FORBOT Arduino Master kit (with microcontroller, contact board, wires, sensors and accessories + educational materials) - 15pcs.
The "Arduino Master" kit is a package of kits for:
Thanks to kits included in this package you can do all practical exercises described in two free Arduino courses. By performing subsequent experiments you will learn how to build programmable devices with currently most popular Arduino platform. You'll be able to test in practice how sensors, motor controllers and many other elements work, which will allow you to build interesting projects (e.g. weather station and alarm control panel). The courses are dedicated for complete beginners and explain all Arduino basics - anyone can start! The set is compatible with the Laboratoria of the Future program.
The subject of the sale is 15 pieces of FORBOT Master Arduino kit. The kit is dedicated and complies with the specification of the Laboratories of the Future program.
The "Arduino Master" kit is a set of the following products:
- Arduino course kit, level I (version in plastic case with original Arduino UNO controller) + gadgets
- Arduino course set, levelII (version in plastic pouch) + gadgets
- A set of handy electronic boards for Arduino level I course
- A set of handy electronic boards for Arduino course, level II
- FORBOT mouse pad
The "Arduino Master" set includes all above mentioned products in original, separate packaging, which makes it possible to easily separate elements needed for each course.
Purchasing the above products as a package is a guarantee of compatibility of the elements and the lowest price.
The sets contain unique codes that allow you to
- confirm the originality of the products,
- receive notifications on the news and updates of the course,
- get access to additional materials and faster help on forum.