Product description: Mini PIR motion detector HC-SR505
PIR type sensor allows to detect motion, used to detect human presence in rooms in alarm and lighting systems. The sensor is powered by a voltage from 4.5 V to 15 V, has a range of up to 3 m. Detection of an object is indicated by a high state.
Digital output allows to connect sensor with any runtime kit e.g. Arduino, STM32Discovery or minicomputer Raspberry Pi. The outputs are goldpin connectors (raster 2.45 mm), which allow to connect the sensor with wires.
Product compatible with Arduino
How to use
Power supply (4.5V to 15V) should be connected to the external pins marked + and - on the picture below. Detection of an object, in the field of view of the sensor, is indicated by a high state appearing on the OUT pin.
The sensor has three terminals: supply +, - and digital output out,
- Supply voltage DC: from 4.5 V to 15 V
- Standby current consumption: 50 μA
- Measuring range: max. 3 m
- Viewing angle: up to 100°
- Delay time: 8 s -/+ 30 %
- Digital output:
- High state (3.3 V) - object detected
- Low state (0 V) - no object detected
- Dimensions of the module base: 23 x 10 mm
- Lens diameter: 10 mm
- Lens height: 11.5 mm