Dual channel audio amplifier based on the system LM4853, supply voltage from 2.4 V to 5.5 V. It allows you to connect speakers from 4 Ω to 8 Ω, power up to 1.5 V. The module has a normal potentiometer.
The module includes inputs divided into three sections: input, output and power,
|VCC IN||Supply voltage from 2.4 V to 5.5 V.|
Supply voltage from 2.4 V to 5.5 V.
Simply connect one VCC.
|GND||The ground of the system.|
|LEFT/RIGHT IN||:eft and right input.|
|LEFT/RIGHT OUT||Left and right output.|
|MONO||The choice of mono / stereo mode.|
- Amplifier class: AB
- Supply voltage: 2.4 V to 5.5 V
- Two modes
- Mono: power: 1.5 W 4 Ohms
- Stereo: 300 MW, 8 Ohms
- Built-in potentiometer with a switch to change the volume of both channels
- The possibility of changing the gain resistors
- Jumper for wide application-mono / stereo mode
- Dimensions: 32 x 26 mm (without potentiometer)