- Supply voltage: from 3.3 V to 6 V
- Average current consumption: 0.2 mA
- Measurement range: -40 to 80 °C
- Resolution: 8-bit (0.1 °C)
- Accuracy: ± 0.5 °C
- Response time: on average, 2 seconds
Details in the documentation.
Temperature and humidity sensor in the housing through hole. The system can be controlled using a microcontroller or any starting set, for example, Arduino. Before using, you need to see the documentation.
The product is compatible with Arduino
Library and diagram of connection with Arduino are under this address.
User manual can be found on our website.
Example of connection with microcontroller
The diagram represents the simplest way of connecting the system with any microcontroller using the single lead interface.
VDD - supply voltage, DATA - data line as pulling-up resistor (e.g., 5k Ω), GND - mass of system.