- Supply voltage: 3 V to 5.5 V
- Average current consumption: 0.2 mA
- It does not require additional external components
- 3 x female-female wires - included
- Measuring range: 0 - 50 °C
- Resolution: 8-bit (1 °C)
- Accuracy: 1 °C
- Response time: 6 - 15 seconds (usually 10 seconds)
- Measuring range: 20 - 90% RH
- Resolution: 8-bit (±1 % RH*)
- Accuracy ±4 RH* (at 25 °C)
- Measuring range: 6 - 30 sec
The module includes a popular sensor for measuring temperature and humidity. On the board are also, required for proper operation of the system: a resistor and a capacitor to filter the supply voltage. The sensor can be controlled using a microcontroller or any commissioning set, for example, Arduino. Before using, you need to see the documentation.
The product is compatible with Arduino
Library and connection diagram with Arduino can be found on this site.
We have also prepared a brief user manual.
The system contains passive components necessary for the proper operation of the sensor. The module is sufficient to connect via wires, to any microcontroller or commissioning set:
- VCC ( + ) - supply voltage from range: 3 V to 5.5 V
- GND ( - ) - the ground of the system
- OUT - digital output connected to the input of the microcontroller