Digital oscilloscope, dual channel, operating in the band up to 20 MHz. Provides a sampling rate of 48 MS/s, is connected to the computer via the USB port, has no LCD display. The set has also two probes, USB cable and user's manual.
Included: oscilloscope, two measuring probes and a USB cable for connecting to computer.
- Two measurement probes with pitch 1x and 10x
- The user manual
- USB cable
- Communication PC software
Works with operating systems Windows NT / 2000 / XP / Vista / 7 / 8.
- Number of channels: 2
- Band: 20 MHz
- Communication with computer: USB 2.0
- Powered by USB
- Time of sampling: 48 MS/s
- Input impedance: 1 MΩ 25pF
- Resolution of transducer: 8 bits
- Input's sensitivity: 10 mV to 5 V (9 steps)
- Accuracy DC: +/- 3%
- Maximum input voltage: 35 Vpp
- 23 measurement functions
- The ability to perform mathematical functions (addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, FFT analysis)
- Saving files (text, image, jpg/bmp, word, excel, csv)
- Compatible with LabVIEW
- Has no display
- Weight: 380 g
- Dimensions: 205 x 120 x 35 mm