Description of Rotary linear potentiometer 100k with switch - 5pcs
Rotary potentiometer with a linear scale has the pins that are suitable to the breadboards. Connected to the analog-to-digital converter of the microcontroller (e.g. analog inputs of Arduino), it can be used as the knob-regulator in the user's interface. This version has additional pins on the reverse side which are splaid at the moment of switching relay, which is at the beginning of the scale of the turn.
Specification: Rotary linear potentiometer 100k with switch
- Resistance: 100 kΩ
- Power: 0,125 mW
- Feature: linear
- The length of the axis: 15 mm
- Axis diameter: 6 mm
- Pins' pitch: 5 mm (suitable for breadboard)
- Additional pins on the reverse side, which are splaid when the switch is turned on
- Linearity tolerance: ± 20 %
- Operating temperature: -10 °C to +70 °C
- Current: 1A
- Voltage: 24 V
Detailed dimensions can be found in the documentation.