Product description: AVR Programming Board
AVR Programming Board is designed for programming microcontrollers from the Atmel AVR family in cased: DIP8, DIP20, DIP28, DIP40. The device has pins of the microcontrollers put out on the popular goldpin strip. This allows the connection of programmable processors and other systems and devices using wires.
The device requires the use of an external programmer, e.g. USBasp.
- The system has a built-in voltage regulator 5V, for maximum efficiency, current 0.5 A, so the user has the ability to power electronic devices with voltage of 5V through the connector goldpin.
- On the board there are high quality precise connectors, facilitating assembly of microcontrollers
- The user may recharge the system via the power connector ARK DC voltage range: 9-12 V, which allows the use of a popular power supply 12V.
- Properly selected capacitors provide filtering of the supply voltage.
- The system has ISP connector for programming the microcontroller is compatible with most AVR programmers (KANDA), for example, USBasp
Microcontrollers can be programmed using the adapter:
- DIP8: ATtiny11, ATtiny12, ATtiny13, ATtiny15, ATtiny22, ATtiny25, ATtiny45, ATtiny85, AT90S2343, AT90SL2343, AT90S2323, AT90SL2323DIP20: ATtiny2313, AT902313, AT90S1200
- DIP28: ATmega8, ATmega48, ATmega88, ATmega168, AT90S2333, AT90SL2333, AT90S4433, AT90SL4433
- DIP40: ATmega16, ATmega32, ATmega323, ATmega8535, AT90S8535, AT90SL8535, AT90S4434, AT90SL4434