Product description: Power over Ethernet HAT (B) - PoE and 802.3af network overlay - for Raspberry Pi 3B+/4B - Waveshare 18014
Power over Ethernet HAT (B) is an overlay module designed for Raspberry Pi minicomputer 3B+ and 4B versions. It provides both an 802.3af network connection and supplies power to the Raspberry Pi via an Ethernet connector. The PoE input voltage should be in the range of 37 V to 57 V. The overlay has an easy to read 0.9'' display which shows temperature, IP address and fan status (built into the overlay). It has built-in PCF8574 chip and SSD1306 driver. For proper operation of Power over Ethernet HAT requires a router / switch with PoE (Power over Ethernet) function.
Product compatible with Raspberry Pi 3B+ and 4B
The manufacturer provides a product wiki page that includes a detailed user guide to help you get started with the power module.
- Overlay equipped with a connector compatible with Raspberry Pi GPIO pinouts
- PoE (Power Over Ethernet) power supply overlay compliant with 802.3af standard
- Fully isolated Switch Mode Power Supply (SMPS)
- Equipped with an easy to read 0.9'' OLED display which shows parameters such as temperature, IP address and fan operation status
- Built-in cooling fan
- Power over Ethernet HAT (B) - PoE and 802.3af power overlay
- Mounting elements:
- spacer - 4 pcs.
- screw - 4 pcs.
- cap - 4 pcs.
Technical specification of the cap
- Type: power supply module
- Built-in circuit: PCF8574
- Compatible with Raspberry Pi version 3B+ / 4B
- PoE power input: 37V to 57V DC
- PoE power output: 5 V / 2.5 A DC 5.5 / 2.5 mm
- Network Standard: 802.3 af PoE
- type: OLED display
- diagonal: 0.9''
- resolution: 128 x 32 px
- built-in driver: SSD1306
- value display colour: white
- Module dimensions: 56,5 mm x 65 mm