Product description: Power over Ethernet HAT (D) - PoE and 802.3af power overlay - for Raspberry Pi 3B+/4B - compatible with official enclosure - Waveshare 19532
Power over Ethernet HAT (D) is an overlay module designed for Raspberry Pi minicomputer 3B+ and 4B versions. The small size and specially designed construction allows to use it also with official Raspberry Pi cases. The Power over Ethernet HAT simultaneously provides an 802.3af network connection and supplies power to the Raspberry Pi via an Ethernet connector. The PoE input voltage ranges from 37 V to 57 V. The module is equipped with a powerful 5 V / 0.11 A fan. A PoE (Power over Ethernet) enabled router / switch is required for proper operation of the Power over Ethernet HAT.
Product compatible with Raspberry Pi 3B+ and 4B
The manufacturer provides a product wiki page that includes a detailed user guide to help you get started with the power module.
- Overlay equipped with a connector compatible with Raspberry Pi GPIO pinouts
- PoE (Power Over Ethernet) power supply overlay compliant with 802.3af standard
- Compatible with official Raspberry Pi 4B enclosure and official Raspberry Pi 3B+/3B/2B enclosure
- Fully isolated Switch Mode Power Supply (SMPS)
- Built-in cooling fan
When the case is fully closed, the fan operation is less effective. Do not load the overlay for a long time while operating in this configuration.
Technical specification of the frontend
- Type: power supply module
- Built-in chip: SI3404-A-GM
- Compatible with Raspberry Pi version 3B+ / 4B
- PoE power input: 37V to 57V DC
- PoE power output: 5 V / 2.5 A
- Network standard: 802.3 af PoE
- Module dimensions: 56.5 mm x 65 mm
- Power over Ethernet HAT (D) - PoE and 802.3af network overlay
- Mounting elements:
- spacer - 1 pc.
- screw - 1 pc.