Product description: Arducam Pan Tilt Platform - 2 DOF platform for Raspberry Pi camera - Arducam B0227
Set with 2 DOF control platform for Raspberry Pi camera. The platform is based on two digital servos which allow to change position of the camera in two planes: vertical 145° and horizontal 180°. The servos are controlled by a PWM board with a PCA9685 12-bit PWM controller. This makes it possible to observe places and objects that should be monitored from different angles by several cameras at once.
Connection diagram of the platform with Raspberry Pi and camera.
- Servo: digital
- Angle of rotation:
- vertical: 145°
- horizontal: 180°
- 0.6 kg*cm at 3.6 V
- 0.8 kg*cm at 4.8 V
- Working speed:
- 0.13 s/60° at 3.6 V
- 0.09 s/60° at 4.8 V
- Operating voltage: 3.6 V to 4.8 V
- Operating current: ＜350 mA
- Dead Band: 3 usec
- Dimensions: 20 x 8.75 x 22 mm
PWM control board
- PWM Controller: PCA9685
- PWM resolution: 12 bits
- Ambient light sensor: TSL2581FN
- Ambient light resolution: 16 bits
- Communication interface: I2C
- Operating voltage: 3.3 V / 5 V
- Dimensions: 25 x 61 mm
- IoT cameras
- Robot cameras
- Security and surveillance projects
- Projects using Raspberry Pi
- Digital servo - 2 pcs.
- Bracket kit with screws
- PWM control board
- Female to female interconnect cables - 4 pcs.
- Male-female connection wires - 2 pcs.