Camera module with OV5647 sensor, equipped with a lens LS-2718 CS mount with parameters: focal length 4.0 mm, the angle 93 °, aperture 1.4, the format of 1/2.5". Plugged into a special connector of minicomputer Raspberry Pi, version 4B, 3B+, 3B. The device has a matrix with a resolution of 5 Mpx, supports HD mode 1080 px / 30 fps.
The camera is compatible with the original device for the Raspberry Pi, it is enough to connect it to a special CSI connector and enable it in the settings of the operating system.
- Camera compatible with Raspberry Pi, version 4B, 3B+, 3B
- Matrix: 5 MPx
- Sensor: OV5647 (documentation)
- Lens mounting: CS mount
- Lens: LS-2718CS
- Focal length: 4,0 mm
- Aperture: 1,4
- Angle of view - diagonal: 93 °
- Format: 1/2,5 "
- Dimensions: ϕ 28 x 29,6 mm
- Weight: 41,2 g
- Has 4 mounting holes
- The sizes of the tile module: 36 x 36 mm
Detailed description in the user guide.
- Camera 5 MPx with lens LS-2718CS
- Tape to connect to the Raspberry Pi
A video showing how to connect the camera to minicomputer.