Camera module with OV5647 sensor equipped with lens of fisheye type LS-40180 C mount, with the following parameters: the focal length of 1.05 mm, the angle of 206 ° , aperture of 2.0, the format of 1/4. Connected to a special connector of the minicomputer Raspberry Pi, version 3+, 3, 2, B+, A+, Zero and Zero W. The device has a matrix with a resolution of 5 Mpx, supports HD 1080 px / 30 fps mode.
The camera is compatible with the original device for the Raspberry Pi, it is sufficient to connect it to a special CSI connector and enable it in the settings of the operating system.
- Camera compatible with Raspberry Pi version 3+, 3, 2, B+, A+, Zero, and Zero W
- Matrix: 5 MPx CCD
- Sensor: OV5647 (documentation)
- Lens mounting: CS mount or M12x0.5
- Lens: LS-40180 (documentation)
- Focal length: 1.05 mm
- Aperture: 2,0
- Angle of view: diagonal: 206 °, horizontal: 194 °, vertical: 142 °
- Format: 1/4 "
- Water resistance: IP67
- It has 4 mounting holes
- The sizes of the board module: 36 x 36 mm
- 5 MPx camera with lens LS-40180
- Tape to connect to the Raspberry Pi
A video showing how to connect the camera to minicomputer.