Camera module OV5647 sensitive to infrared light, without filtering allows you to record in dark places. Equipped with a lens LS-2716 CS mount with parameters: focal length 4.0 mm, the angle 81 °, aperture 1.4, the format of 1/27. Connected to a special connector Raspberry Pi version 3, 2, B+, A+. The device has a matrix of 5 Mpx, supports HD mode 1080 px / 30 fps.
The camera is compatible with the original device for the Raspberry Pi, it is enough to connect it to a special CSI connector and enable it in the settings of the operating system.
- Camera, compatible with Raspberry Pi version 3, 2, B+, A+
- Matrix: 5 MPx
- Sensor: OV5647 (documentation)
- Lens mounting: CS-mount
- Camera sensitive to infrared light, has no IR filtering
- Lens: LS-2716CS
- Focal length: 4.0 mm
- Aperture: 1,4
- Angle of view - diagonal: 81 °
- Format: 1/2,7 "
- Size: ϕ 30 x 21,8 mm
- Weight: 29,1 g
- The sizes of module of tile: 36 x 36 mm
- Has 4 mounting holes
- Camera 5 MPx with lens LS-2716CS
- Tape to connect to the Raspberry Pi
A video showing how to connect the camera to minicomputer.