Product description: PiTray mini - industrial application module - for Raspberry Pi Compute Module 4 - DFRobot DFR0827
The PiTray minifrom DFRobot is an I/O board that allows you tocreate clusterswith theRaspberry Pi Compute Module 4equipped withUSB 2.0andGPIOconnectors. The Compute modules are designed forindustrialapplications, but are not equipped with connectors likeUSBor HDMI. They are provided with access to these slots byPiTray mini, which is designed toupdate, configure and expand the system forCompute Module 4. It can also serve as an integrateddevelopment board. It also has the capability to flash the operating system image to eMMC on CM4.
- Compatible with all Compute Module 4 versions with built-in microSD memory card slot or eMMC memory.
- Capable of flashing the operating system image to eMMC on CM4 with no additional components required.
- Dimensions and mounting holes compatible with Raspberry Pi versions B: 3B / 3B+ and 4B.
A detaileduser guideis available on the manufacturer's website, which includes operating and configuration instructions.
PiTray technical specifications
- Compatible with: Raspberry Pi Compute Module 4 (CM4)
- Raspberry Pi HAT connectors
- HDMI 2.0 connector
- Gigabit Ethernet RJ45 connector
- USB 2.0 type A connector
- microSD / eMMC memory card slot (for versions without onboard memory)
- USB type C connector for power supply and eMMC programming Raspberry Pi Compute Module 4
- Mode switch: programming / normal mode
- RUN button for quick reset of the module
- Status indication: LEDs
- red LED: power supply
- green LED: activity, device on
- 2 mounting holes according to Raspberry Pi Compute Module 4 spacing
- Dimensions: 85 x 56 mm
In our shop you can also findCM modules- miniaturized version of Raspberry Pi minicomputer. Feel free to browse our product range.