Description of product: Set of heat sinks for Raspberry Pi with thermoconductive tape + engraving - 3 pieces
The set includes two colored heatsinks in sizes: green 14 x 14 x 8 mm, blue 9 x 9 x 12 mm and one copper engraved with the logo of the Raspberry Pi in size 12 x 12 mm. You can use them to cool the chips of a minicomputer Raspberry Pi in versions 4B / 3B+ / 3B / 2B / B+. When using Raspberry Pi 4B heatsinks, only the main heat sink mounted on the main microcontroller is compatible.
Specification of the set of heat sinks for Raspberry pi with thermoconductive tape
- 1x green - 14 x 14 x 8 mm
- 1x blue - 9 x 9 x 12 mm
- 1x copper - 12 x 12 x 1 mm
- Heatsinks with thermoconductive tape
- Material: copper and aluminium
During installation you should pay attention not to make short circuit between the other adjacent electronic elements.
- 1x blue heatsink with thermoconductive tape (small)
- 1x green heatsink with thermoconductive tape (large)
- 1x copper heatsink with thermoconductive tape