Product description: Bigtreetech TFT35 v3.0 3,5'' touch screen display - two operating modes
Bigtreetech TFT35 v3.0 3,5 ''display allows to work in two modes, depending on the way of connection to the motherboard (eg. Bigtreetech SKR v1.4) and chosen firmware. It can work as touch screen or as simple LCD display type 12864. It works with voltage of 5V. The display is equipped with 32-bit STM32F207VCT6 chip with ARM Cortex-M3 core. There is additionally a USB port and an SD card reader on the board. Bigtreetech TFT35 V3.0 offers the possibility to extend its functionality with WiFi connectivity based on ESP-8266 module. Connection cables are included.
Two display working modes.
Depending on how the display is connected to the motherboard, it can work in one of two modes. In case of working as 12864 LCD display, screen module should be connected to connectors on mainboard, marked as EXP1 and EXP2. Touch mode requires connection under dedicated TFT socket.
Bigtreetech TFT35 v3.0 3.5'' display specifications
- Supply voltage: 5 V
- SD card reader logic voltage: 3.3 V / 5 V
- Display diagonal: 3,5''
- Controller chip: STM32F207VCT6 32-bit with ARM Cortex-M3 core
- Two operating modes: touch screen display or LCD 12864
- Module equipped with USB port and SD card socket
- Dimensions: 110 x 58 mm
- Bigtreetech TFT35 v3.0 3,5'' touch screen display
- Cable for connection in TFT mode
- Two IDE cables